MADIS is now an operational service at NWS, supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The 24/7 support assures that the MADIS system is running in a normal operational state (data flowing into and out of MADIS) for NWS operational use.
The MADIS Help desk is staffed from 8am to 5pm Eastern Time Monday - Friday to provide support to MADIS user and provider communities. If you are experiencing problems or have questions about MADIS, please contact the MADIS Help desk.
If your are experiencing problems outside normal support times, the support team recommends the following:
- Send an email to MADIS Help desk stating the problem or concern
- Try looking in the appropriate MADIS web site FAQ section for questions on:
- the Application Program Interface
- AWIPS localizations
- the MADIS Citizens Weather Observer Program or visit the CWOP site
- Data displays
- Historical data
- NetCDF data
- Provider data
- MADIS data overview for MADIS data questions
- MADIS user resources overview for MADIS access questions
- MADIS provider resources overview for MADIS provider questions
Last updated 16 March 2017